Citizens of the European Union (EU) and Switzerland have a right to enter, live and work or study in the UK without restriction.

The different types of applications for EEA Nationals:

  • European Economic Area (EEA) Family Permits – for entry to the UK
  • Registration Certificates – for EEA nationals in the UK
  • Residence Cards – for family members of EEA nationals in the UK
  • Permanent Residence Cards – for EU nationals and their family members entitled to a permanent right of residence
  • Derivative Residence Card – for non-EEA nationals who obtain a right to live in the UK by consequence of a relationship to an EU national

If you are an EEA national you have an automatic right to invite your family members to the UK to join you here.

Here at Hattin Solicitors, we can assist you with all of the above. We understand the process in confusing, we aim to make the process as easy and swift  as possible.